- Do you feel like you are on a hormone roller coaster – even though you’re still in your 30s or 40s?
- Do you struggle to control food cravings?
- Are you easily distracted or have trouble concentrating?
- Do you suffer with PMS, endometriosis, adenomyosis, fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)?
- Do you feel tired all the time, despite getting enough sleep?
- Do you feel like a stranger in your own body?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, my personalised nutrition programme dedicated to supporting the health of your hormones can help.
You are probably well aware that our hormones can have a huge effect on how we look and feel throughout the month. But did you know they play an essential part in a whole host of functions within the body? From how much energy we have and how well we digest our food to our ability to handle stress and fight infection, hormones provide the foundation to our health and wellbeing.
Long-term hormone imbalance can make life pretty miserable for women and their loved ones. Hormone fluctuations can take a strong body and render it weak, unpredictable and can affect every aspect of a woman’s life. Not so long ago, advice on hormone health was solely concerned with helping women through the menopause. But in my clinic I’m seeing more and more women in their 30s and 40s struggling with hormone imbalance. Lifestyle, environment and the daily stress of modern life all play a part in tipping the scales.
The great news is there is so much you can do to support healthy hormone balance with the right nutrition. I believe hormonal issues should not be seen as an inevitable part of being a woman or something that we should just accept.
Call me today for a free 15 minute consultation to find out how I can help you balance your hormones and take back control of your body, your health and your life.