Is it for me? A problem shared….
No woman is an island. Making the decision to invest in your health is a fantastic first step, but sticking to it can quickly feel overwhelming if you don’t have the right support. That’s why I offer a choice of nutrition programmes to help you get the most out of your time with me and ensure you have all the tools you need to take control of your health for good.
Your tailor-made health plan
As we are complex beings, one-off appointments are rarely helpful for achieving significant and long lasting results. The length of each programme will vary depending on your individual health goals and the level of support you require to achieve them. In my experience it takes a minimum of ten weeks to encourage sustainable change and instil positive health habits that last – however the investment is worth it when you consider the benefits can last a lifetime!
All programmes will be tailored to suit your unique health requirements, but typically consist of:
- An initial one-to-one consultation including an in-depth health and lifestyle assessment
- Explanation of potential nutritional imbalances, supported by current scientific research
- Personalised dietary recommendations to address your unique health objectives
- A tailored nutrition plan to follow at home
- Collaboration with medical professionals involved in your care
- Recommendations and interpretation of clinical tests
- Supportive lifestyle advice to assist your progress
- Follow-up consultations in person or via Skype
- Optional coaching calls for additional support between consultations
- Email support
Optional extras, at additional cost and depending on your health requirements:
- A tailored supplement plan
- Functional testing (comprehensive stool analysis, female hormone panels, urinary organic acid analysis, digestive function investigations, food intolerance/sensitivity)
- Genetic testing and analysis
My health plans include:
Fees are dependent upon the length of the programme.
Fill in your details below to arrange a free 15 minute consultation to discuss which programme is right for you.